The Child Health Network in conjunction with Mind Body Heart presents "Prenatal PLUS - Beyond the Basics" which brings you information from the health experts that can make your pregnancy and beyond a comfortable and empowering experience.
When Dr James Knox joined Pulse, our patients were very impressed with his attention to detail during treatment.
He boasts an impressive CV and is incredibly talented. Here are some fast facts
- Worked at Royal Perth hospital- treating severe trauma, management of diabetic complications and chronic disease
- Placed in the State ICN bodybuilding and physique titles as a Male Fitness Model- This makes him very valuable in the weight lifting industry- So if you're experiencing pain whilst lifting and need some assistance, you know who to ask for!
- He's also a talented musician.
Pulse Podiatry is pleased to have Dr James Knox join our team.
James works in Wembley and the Perth CBD, so mention James when you're booking an appointment.
Dr Monica Zheng X Pulse Podiatrist X Medicine 2018
Annual AAPS seminar 2017
Mentors, teachers, professors, friends.
Pulse Podiatry will be delivering an information session to runners this Tuesday 12th September @ 6.40pm at Lululemon Athletica Perth City.
The Perth Run Collective is a social running movement that runs two complimentary run sessions a week.
The perth run collective welcomes participants of all levels, offering a variety of distance and pace groups plus a whole lot of fun!
lululemon athletica Perth City, Shop H127, enex100
lululemon athletica Claremont, L2. 232 Claremont Quarter
Clarko Reserve, Trigg
Child Health Network's "Should I worry if my child...? Warning signs in children's health and learning"
The Perth Child Health Network's community event- Providing expert advice on children's health, education and wellbeing.
Cyclist X Podiatrists
Happy Mother's Day!
Pulse Podiatry is a small boutique podiatry clinic that prides itself on knowledge, continual learning and high customer service.
Our goal is to heal, treat and improve the quality of lives of our patients.
We are looking for a part- time podiatrist who:
- Pays close attention to detail
- Places high focus and value on customer service
- Is knowledgeable about biomechanics and broader anatomy
- Has a specific sport interest/ hobby: running, dance, cross fit, gym etc
- Knowledge and application of dry- needling, mobilisation preferable
- 1 year experience preferable
We will offer
- Regular mentoring and teaching
- Good renumeration
- A family atmosphere- Where you can ask as many questions as you would like!
Please forward expressions of interest and CV to:
Foot position and lower limb kinematics. F45 Perth CBD.